Kind of what I expected upon reading reviews. Nothing special. Rooms were pretty clean, beds were comfortable, & the guy didn't get mad that we didn't get out by check out time (gave me extra time to shower & stuff after packing). The only real down sides are 1. the neighborhood is yucky & 2. it's a one way drive that has a gate at the end that can only be opened by the motel employees, so heaven forbid you need to leave when they are sleeping. You will have to very carefully back out all the way to the street, as there is no room to turn around. No pool or anything, just a place to crash, which was fine for us, as we were only there 2 nights & all we used the room for was to crash out after big days at Disneyland, the beach, etc
- Also Known As:
- Tower Motel Long Beach Hotel
- Tower Motel Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 2 Miles or 10 minutes to the Long Beach Convention Center, the Tower Motel Long Beach is close to many local attractions including the world famous Queen Mary, Carnival Cruise Terminal, California State University Long Beach, Aquarium of the Pacific, Los Angeles, Seal Beach Wildlife Refuge, golfing, shopping, and more. This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers free local and long distance calls within USA & Canada and free high speed wireless or wired internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Tower Motel Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.