Hotel was very clean, check in/out was a breeze, management stored my bag for the afternoon after check-out. Neighborhood is poor, but not desperate. I felt very safe, even at night. Lots of delicious, inexpensive resturants nearby; Vietnamese, Mexican (including a nice Hispanic grocery with a pollos al carbon stand on weekends), and others.
I booked a return, Close to the Metro and a pleasant walk to downtown Long Beach and nearby Cambodia Town. You could pay a lot more and get a lot less. I was a solo male traveler (age 52, small town midwestern white guy), but would bring my family (wife and teen daughter) back with me. Again, not a scary or dangerous neighborhood.
- Also Known As:
- Tower Motel Long Beach Hotel Long Beach
- Tower Motel Long Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 2 Miles or 10 minutes to the Long Beach Convention Center, the Tower Motel Long Beach is close to many local attractions including the world famous Queen Mary, Carnival Cruise Terminal, California State University Long Beach, Aquarium of the Pacific, Los Angeles, Seal Beach Wildlife Refuge, golfing, shopping, and more. This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers free local and long distance calls within USA & Canada and free high speed wireless or wired internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HostelWorld, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Tower Motel Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.