If i could give this hotel a minus star I would.
1) The first thing me and my husband, which had ordered 3 days stay in advance, was asked in the front desk if it was "payed by the hour??!!!"
2) We ordered 3 night stay on hotels.com so we could unpack our backs, but the front desk told us, we had to change room on the 2. night.
3) the first night there was a lot of cars on the parking lot, and 2 hours later ( when the 1 dollar hookers got the money ) the parking lot was empty.??!!
4) The Indian guy on the front desk is not use to the USA service level. Very bad level!
5) on there homepage it says that it is near the city metro but it is 1,5 miles from the Motel. And you need to cross freeway to get there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes to downtown Long Beach, the Walls Motel is close to many local attractions including the world famous Queen Mary, California State University Long Beach, Aquarium of the Pacific, Seal Beach Wildlife Refuge, golfing, shopping, and more. This Magnuson Hotels affiliate offers free Wi-Fi high speed wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Walls Motel Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Walls Motel Long Beach Hotel Long Beach