“HEAVEN??? ???” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 58 Hotels in Long Beach
Charleston, South Carolina
“HEAVEN??? ???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

WOW!! this is by far the best motel i've stayed at and i've stayed at ton! the service was friendly and well mannered. the room was very nice and clean and i did not have a problem with anything? i don't know what the other reviewers are thinking but it was a nice stay for me and my partner. i flew all the way from south carolina and i'm very pleased! most likely to visit this amazing place again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

At first I thought oh this room is small but it looked to be clean. Then I find a pair of panties next to the bed with a pantie liner attached to them. If that wasn't enough I was awaken by my boyfriend as he flicks a baby roach off of his face. After that neither of us could sleep. We saw three more roaches come from behind the headboard. We pulled the bed away from the headboard . Still not being able to rest. As we get up to check out there was another roach under the covers. I thought I felt something crawling under there. We wont be going back I don't care how cheap it is. It was a horrible night.

• Stayed July 2013

Travelers are raving about these Long Beach hotels

Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Don't listen to some of these reviews. Love is where you find it. My husband and I stayed at
the Royal Inn Motel for two weeks and had all the privacy we wanted. The rooms are very nice
and have huge bathrooms with really HOT water. Micro/fridge cable TV, and WI-FI that works.
Al the manager and his wife Penny were very nice and very helpful. We have stayed at about
six different motels in Long Beach and when I say stay here I really mean it. Save yourselves
some grief. The price was great and all the staff were wonderful. I highly reccommend the Royal Inn Motel.

Jessica H.

Room Tip: Have smoking and non-smoking rooms Great A/C Jack in the box across street Everything is close.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I got a good rate on Hotwire but I wish I would have found another motel. This place seemed like crime central. The parking lot is so small very difficult to park any vehicle. Room was out dated. Sheets were dirty. This place needs a renovation badly. I do not recommend this motel. Pay no attention to the reviews that say this motel is anything but TERRABLE.

• Stayed February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

omg I thought u was going to be robbed and I am a minority that was raised in the hood!!! this place had bed bugs, the room had a horrific odor and I had to open the doors for hours to let it air out, I turned on the ac and it spelled like someone peed in the thing, the blankets had cigarette holes & burns, ants were in the shower, and so many other issues! I know you are say why not just go to another hotel I wanted to but HOTELS.com would not refund us our money back and the owner would not give me a refund with all the problems I even showed him. the owner lived on the property as well what the heck type of place is this dude you are not in India buy a house and hire help cheap bum

• Stayed July 2012
Mojave, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My Family and I stayed at the Royal Inn Motel in Long Beach Ca booked online and couldn't a refund after a certain date our reservation was for 8/9/12-8/13/12.The room was horrible!!! it spells, sheet are stained, bathroom was discussing, the carpet was dirt and It also had ants. We always bring our sheets and pillowcases first time I am glad we did. There's no room serivce only clean towels and trash cans dump. Online it stated they offer a breakfast, which seems to have been left in the room for a long time because it was mildew. The room had nets so we couldn't leave anything uncover and wore our shoes our socks because the floor was dirty. There prositutes as one customer working the street..DO NOT STAY!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

I needed somewhere to stay ASAP and close I stumbled upon this motel everything is outdated and the staff is horrible I was 10 minutes late for my checkout and the front desk harrassed me banging on my door harrassing me until someone watched me carry my belongings out of the room. Room had no clock radio and the maid service is awful I would come back in my room to still find leftover trash food that the maid neglected to remove. Overall I would say do not stay here oh I forgot to mention the spiders in my room

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Royal Inn Motel Long Beach? Share your experiences!