After climbing Mt. Whitney, we had a reserved room at the Best Western in Lone Pine. The room was clean and very comfortable. However, the best part of the stay was the excellent service. I accidently left our new tent in the room and didn't realize it until we arrived in Las Vegas. We called the Motel and they offered to send it to us by UPS. I was absolutely thrilled when we got it back. It is a real pleasure to stay at a place where they care and willing to help out. I will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western