Good base-location to hike Mount Whitney in a day. Close to town center without the added noise. High desert and alpine mountains environments within 30 minutes of each other. Great gateway into the Eastern Sierras. Close to Horseshoe Meadows, Cottonwood Lakes/Pass trails, Mt. Langley and the grand-daddy Mount Whitney!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western