This is more expensive than the Dow Motel, which is in the center of Lone Pine. You have to drive from the Best Western to get into town to eat or walk around. But that aside, the receptionist was rather surly and snappy. Not keen on answering questions about the area. My room smelled strongly of bleach or chlorine; I had to open the windows and door for a couple of hours to air it out. There were nasty stains on the curtains - possibly grease. And as others have said, the air conditioning unit is very noisy indeed - both yours and your neighbors' on each side of you if they have theirs on. The walls are rather thin - I could hear the neighbors TV quite clearly (when the air conditioner was off!). Beds were comfortable, lots of towels and toiletries provided. Rooms are very spacious indeed. Furniture is attractive wood. Parking is easy, outside each room with plenty of space on each side. I'll try somewhere else next time I stay in Lone Pine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western