Ideal location half-way between Yosemiti Park and Las Vegas. Friendly staff, parking next to the comfortable room, a pool big enough to swim and chairs and tables (for an evening drink) on the lawn facing Mount Whitney. The pictures in the breakfast room remind you of the western movies filmed in the area. Restaurants and shops are about a mile away. A nearby visitor center provided information on our trip through Death Valley and the impending heat wave (52 degrees Centigrade - 7° short of the world record in 1913).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western