The Best Western hotel is clean and comfortable and provides a free buffet breakfast which was ample. Just outside Lone Pines but only a 10 minute walk into the town and local restaurants. Outside swimming pool and breathtaking views of The Alabama Hills to wake up to. If you love western films this is the place to go was really interesting and they have a yearly film festival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western