We are on our Great American Road Trip over the next many weeks. Today was our day to cross Death Valley in the middle of a heat wave! Temperatures soared to 127 degrees Fahrenheit, and an air conditioned hotel was the need of the hour as we left Death Valley. We looked at every hotel along the way and this is by far the best. Friendly staff, Clean, well maintained, loads of amenities, free wifi, breakfast, pool, etc. at a good price. Would recommend this to anyone looking for a hotel near Death Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western