We stayed in this hotel after travelling through the Death Valley to rest before heading to Yosemite. The area is very quite. The staff were very friendly. Room was clean and spacious. Beds were very comfortable. Kids enjoyed the pool which was very nice. Didn't get the chance to try the breakfast in the morning, but it looked tasty. Laundry and drier were very convenient. We enjoyed staying at this hotel and recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western