Long long car ride from Las Vegas saw us stopping in Lone Pine. It was hot the day we arrived so the pool at this complex was a welcome bonus plus it was still bathed in sunshine in the late afternoon. The hotel complex is older but the rooms are clean and spacious with wi fi and a complimentary breakfast served in the morning.
Mt Whitney faces the hotel and looks fantastic in the morning with the morning sun hitting it, quite a photo opportunity. The Western film industry has quite a history in this town and its worth stopping at the museum to see some of the films that were made in this area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.