We showed up at 4M after being nearly blown out of out campground in a windstorm. When we walked in, Victoria and Marguerite gave us a hot breakfast and made special arrangements to allow us to stay an extra hour so we could get some much needed sleep after what we went through earlier in the evening. Victoria also made sure we knew where the Lone Pine Visitor Center was so we could be prepared going into Death Valley the next day. The breakfast was good, the rooms were crisp and clean, and the bed was super comfortable. It really is the little things that make a difference. Very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on scenic Highway 395, the staff of the The Frontier Motel will welcome you with a smile and ensure you have a comfortable stay that exceeds your expectations. We look forward to seeing you. Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Frontier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Frontier Hotel Lone Pine
- Best Western Frontier Hotel
- Best Western Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Best Western