The room with king-sized bed was nice but nothing extraordinary. Breakfast was decent offering juices, make-your-own waffles, hard-cooked eggs, bagels with cream cheese, toast, biscuits and gravy, instant oatmeal, juices and coffee. Restaurants nearby. The entrance to Death Valley is just around the corner.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Lone Pine Hotel Lone Pine
- Comfort Inn - Lone Pine Hotel
- Comfort Inn Lone Pine
- Lone Pine Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Lone Pine hotel, a hotel in Lone Pine, CA close to Mt. Whitney and Death Valley. The Comfort Inn® hotel is located at the base of the eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains and close to Mount Whitney. This Lone Pine, CA hotel is near area attractions like Alabama Hills, Diaz Lake and the Manzanar National Historic Site. Lone Pine is the gateway to adventure and perfect for visitors who want to explore some of California's incredible sites. Owens Dry Lake is only 10 miles away. Fishing, water skiing and snow skiing are all located in the area. Death Valley National Park is 105 miles and Yosemite National Park is 125 miles from the hotel. Lake Tahoe, Los Angeles and Las Vegas are less than 250 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn - Lone Pine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.