“Asada Fries!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Lompoc
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Barbecue
“Asada Fries!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I like how friendly everyone is here! My BFF decided we needed to try the Asada Fries, and they were delish! Super crispy french fries, topped with beans, cheese, asada, guacamole and sour cream...a nice comforty food kind of treat!

Visited February 2013

“Average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I don't understand all the excellent reviews, I read them all and thought I have to try this place! I asked the friendly girl at the counter what their most popular item was and she said the carnitas tacos so I ordered a couple of them. I wasn't impressed at all, they were quite tough and didn't have much flavor, they were very spicy but I tend to like flavor in my food rather than just feeling the "burn". There are over a dozen Mexican restaurants in Lompoc not counting the taco trucks that park all over the place. While I haven't tried the trucks I have tried all of the other Mexican restaurants and all of them are about the same and none deserve an excellent rating in my opinion. While I gave it an average rating I can't see returning there unless somebody can explain all of the hoopla.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Santa Maria, California
“Easy Choice for Best Mexican in Lompoc”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Floriano's isn't for the dining room experience or waited on service ... you come here for the food. Tri-Tip is incredible and the Burritos are the best you'll find anywhere. Super friendly folks behind the counter, and you can count on fresh ingredients. The day we stopped in they were slicing tomatoes for the salsa ... Truly a taste experience you won't soon forget.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lompoc, California
“Best Tortas in the county”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I go here regularly for the asada torta which is the best I have ever had. Family runned business aces in customer service.

Visited January 2013
Santa Barbara Co., Calif
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Their food is really good, I've never had a bad item. But it's the service that shoots them to the top! They stay super busy, but no matter how swamped they are the service stays top notch. I highly recommend Floriano's.

• Visited January 2013