“Good, family style Mexican Food” 4 of 5 stars

805-737-0184
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 100 Restaurants in Lompoc
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Lompoc, California
“Good, family style Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

The owner, Alma, named the restaurant after her daughter Angela. The place is run by all family members. Very friendly, good prices, good food, and You never feel rushed. Hidden behind the old Jetty restaurant of West Ocean Ave. parking is small but adequate. Very homey atmosphere.

“Not the greatest”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Wine margarita was the best thing I had! The rest of the food was okay but nothing great...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Off Day?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

After reading the good reviews I thought we should give it a try. It wasn't good. I ordered the big nacho and it was a boring dish of chips with shredded cheese and really watery beans. I make better nachos in my microwave. My wifes tacos fell apart because her beans were so watery that it made the taco shells soggy, her meal ended up being a big plate of mush. I'm not sure if the normal cook was gone that day but the person who was cooking our meal had the whole family in the kitchen with her including a baby. To make it even worse the prices are way to high for a simple plate of tacos, beans and rice or in our case mush. There are like 20 other Mexican restaurants in this town and this one is not the best by far.

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lompoc, California
“Don't order your meal to Go!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

I just ordered the #12 -3 tacos. I might have well of ordered a taco salad because the soft taco shells were soggy from the beans and rice being in one to go container without divider sections. I have never seen traditional mexican tacos come with sour creme, which was not mentioned or listed on the menu online. Quite possibly the worst to go meal i have ever had and as a result of wasting 15 dollar I will never return and never say one good word about the location.
Also they do not take debit.

• Visited February 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lompoc
“The best Chile Relleno I've ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2011

Been going to Angela's a couple times a month for the past 9 months. The food is consistently good. The Chile Relleno is the best I've ever had. The salsa is not my favorite, but the dishes make up for it. Hands down the best mexican food in Lompoc. The ower is always there and very pleasant.

• Visited January 2011