“Fried green Beans” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 103 Restaurants in Lompoc
Lamar, Mississippi
“Fried green Beans”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Hot Day...Hungry...Fosters Freeze fixed me up in one stop. Had the Hawaiian burger with fried green beans and a shake. I worked it all off the rest of the afternoon...LOL , but it was worth it.

Visited June 2013

Lompoc, California
“Not very good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I come through about once a week, to take treats to the senior folks I care for. I am no longer getting anything but the ice cream twisters, as the last couple of months the corn dogs are coming out with either cold or still frozen centers. I tried switching to the burritos, and the same problem. Yuck. And it seems every time I come through it is a giant GAB-fest with employees more interested in chatting each other up than with cooking or serving customers.

Visited March 2013
Whittier, California
“burgers & ice cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Well it was close to the hotel and who can resist ice cream (Bannana Split) yummy. We enjoyed our burgers and a short walk

Visited November 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Average burger”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

got a bacon and cheese burger there. It was ok. Nothing memorable. Place was a bit long in the tooth. Could be cleaner.

Lompoc, California
“Better than most”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

My family usually sticks to ordering the shakes (I am partial to the mixed berry which has chunks of berries in it), but our 18-year-old says the burgers are addictive.

Visited May 2012