“don't waist your time or money” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Tulare, California
“don't waist your time or money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Very crappy servise. Was never asked anything after our order was taken. Four other tables were served and we were not spoke to AT ALL. I think they are a bunch of racist who don't like WHITE people!

Visited July 2012

Reading, United Kingdom
“Decent quality food and fast service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We were staying in local motel and this was nearest suitable eatery where we didn’t have to drive.
We just ate a simple meal, burgers etc, but the service was quick and polite.
The food was good and we had no complaints, does what it says on the tin.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lompoc, California
“Good for a chain restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

This is a go-to for the locals. The food is always at least good and I've never known the staff to be anything less than pleasant.

Lompoc, CA
“Not worthy of the Carrows name”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

One of the few family restaurants in Lompoc. The worst Carrows I have been to. Food is consistently average, but the wait time is ridiculous! Menus are dirty, not enough wait staff, last choice for locals. If Carrows hdq knew about this one, they'd take their name off the sign.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Central Coast, California
“Food INEDIBLE - AVOID at all costs!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

We had business in Lompoc and chose Carrows simply because it was there and this is a chain and our experiences up to now have been pretty good. We first grew suspicious when we walked in and the restaurant was almost empty, maybe 2 booths were occupied, and no staff was in sight anywhere. Eventually, someone did show up and seat us, but I was already apprehensive and asked if there would be a long wait to get our food. He reassured us that it would be no problem, so against our better judgement, we ordered. It was 2:30 pm so we assumed maybe this was a slow time of the day. My husband' soup arrived almost cold and we had to ask to have it heated. Microwaved for sure, it was brought so hot that he burned his mouth. When our main dishes arrived, after 2 mouthfuls I determined that my dish, Chicken Florentine, was inedible. It tasted like chemicals and was obviously old. It also arrived lukewarm. My husband ordered a fried fish platter. At least it wasn't old, however there was mostly batter and very little fish. The only part of our lunch that was acceptable quality was my coffee and my husband's cornbread. I have returned my chicken florentine and rejected any substitute. This place is BAD. It was a most unsatisfactory lunch and on top of that, my husband's stomach started bothering him on our way home - no doubt the food didn't agree with him.
Lesson to be learned - read reviews before visiting a down you don't know. All of the reviews here are along the same lines - inedible, poor quality, this is their Mode of Operation. They must get enough strangers in town to manage to keep this place open. I am sure no local would ever eat there! Avoid this place at all costs! You're better off going hungry than eating here!

• Visited January 2012