“good thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Lompoc, California
“good thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

the food is exelent the atmosphere is a tad bit informal not the place to take a hot date, but they certainly have the food dialed in, portions could be a tad bit larger but still I would reccomend this place for a hungry person, ps (ask for the spicy tray)

Visited May 2013

Lompoc
“Always exceptionally good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This place was such a wonderful find, the food is always fresh and the flavor is fantastic. We usually call in and pick up to eat at home. It does not lose any of the flavor taking it home. We enjoy this restaurant.

Visited May 2013
“Great food, makes up for service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying that ths service here is just fine for me. I used to be a waitress so I'm very understanding of their work load. most days that we go for lunch, there it's only one server, but there are only about 12 tables.Sometimes there is a wait for the drinks, but the food always comes out promptly and correctly. Ths food is absolutely delicious. I've had the shrimp stir fry, the coconut sour shrimp soup, the garlic shrimp appetizer, and soup that had lemon grass (can't remember what its called), and all of it was very tasty. I consider this restaurant a step up from a hole in the wall, so it seems a bit pricey to me, but the servings are huge and I always have left overs. This is definitely one of my favorite spots in Lompoc.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Laotian Family Cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Suvan's Kitchen is one of those places that are a true delight to find, a place with superb cooking and fine service. It is not pretentious in the least. The place is clean, located in a storefront in a small strip mall in Lompoc. It's comfortable but not fancy, with linoleum floors and Formica table tops, but you can tell instantly from the smells that you've found a culinary treat.

The menu is extensive, featuring Laotian, Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese dishes, so there's plenty of variety. I have eaten there several times and have never encountered anything that was not delicious. The food is fresh, well-prepared, and obviously very healthy. All the soups I've tried are fantastic! I tend to order too much for one sitting, but the waitress is ready to package leftovers for us . . . and they are almost as tasty reheated the next day.

Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Nice little gem of a restaurant...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We weren't expecting a whole lot from Lompoc in terms of cuisine (guess we're a little spoiled), but we were pleasantly surprised when we stumbled upon this place. It was labeled Thai & Lao, and the Lao part "hooked" us. The Vegetarian Sour Coconut soup was an awesome appetizer, followed by scrumptious Spring Rolls, Vegetable Fried Rice and Yellow Curry Chicken. Nothing disappointed, including the service and the cost was more than reasonable. Everything was clean enough and the overall atmosphere was pleasant. When we return to this area, we will definitely return.

• Visited January 2013