“Overall a clean Travelodge and would book again. Rooms...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 10 hotels in Lompoc

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
LITHONIA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

My room was $35 a night and it included free WiFi and breakfast. The room was clean but the bed wasn't that comfortable. The towls were a little dingy so I requested some new ones. They are remodeling, I had one of the newly done rooms it was a lot nicer than the old rooms. Even with the blinds closed a lot of light comes through into the room, so take a mask if you're a light sleeper. FYI there is a automatic charge for the room safe you have to tell the hotel clerk to remove it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Lodi, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and a co worker stayed there last week and the room was under their own personal debit card but their company name was on file. There was a pen stain that was on the sheet that was already there, but my husband didn't think about
saying anything. He figured it was washed and just put on that way. Well the manager, who has absolutly no customer service, called my husbands boss by mistake and led him to believe that his credit card was charged with the damage. She called the wrong person and when we tried to get down to the bottom of things with her she just kept hanging up the phone and said "take me to court" and that my husband was lying about the pen mark on the sheets. After she kept hanging up on my husband I called to get her HR number or customer care number after not giving us the owners name or any information. She gave me the number then asked if I was with "that guy" and hung up on me when I was couteous and kind to her.

Unless with a NEW manager we will let everyone know how horrible this place has been. I've contacted the corporation and we are persuing pay reimbursement for loss of pay my husband has missed due to this matter.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Travelodge Lompoc? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Lompoc

Address: 1415 E Ocean Avenue, Lompoc, CA 93436
Location: United States > California > Lompoc
Ranked #4 of 10 hotels in Lompoc
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Lompoc 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Lompoc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Lompoc Hotel Lompoc
Travel Lodge Lompoc
Lompoc Travel Lodge
Lompoc Travelodge

If you own or manage Travelodge Lompoc, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.