“Our stay at the Lompoc Travelodge” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Lompoc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
LITHONIA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

My room was $35 a night and it included free WiFi and breakfast. The room was clean but the bed wasn't that comfortable. The towls were a little dingy so I requested some new ones. They are remodeling, I had one of the newly done rooms it was a lot nicer than the old rooms. Even with the blinds closed a lot of light comes through into the room, so take a mask if you're a light sleeper. FYI there is a automatic charge for the room safe you have to tell the hotel clerk to remove it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Lodi, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and a co worker stayed there last week and the room was under their own personal debit card but their company name was on file. There was a pen stain that was on the sheet that was already there, but my husband didn't think about
saying anything. He figured it was washed and just put on that way. Well the manager, who has absolutly no customer service, called my husbands boss by mistake and led him to believe that his credit card was charged with the damage. She called the wrong person and when we tried to get down to the bottom of things with her she just kept hanging up the phone and said "take me to court" and that my husband was lying about the pen mark on the sheets. After she kept hanging up on my husband I called to get her HR number or customer care number after not giving us the owners name or any information. She gave me the number then asked if I was with "that guy" and hung up on me when I was couteous and kind to her.

Unless with a NEW manager we will let everyone know how horrible this place has been. I've contacted the corporation and we are persuing pay reimbursement for loss of pay my husband has missed due to this matter.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
VALLEJO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I booked this place because it was recently renovated. It looked nice from the pics online and from reviews it got. Unfortunately I think the reviewers were either blind or were paid to give their comments because nothing's good about it. The renovation itself was done very poorly. They used nice materials and the decor was tasteful but the work done was very poor. What a waste of money! They must"ve paid some unexperienced handyman to put things together: hot & cold faucets are backwards, rubber door stops & wall protectors were simply painted over, granite countertop in bath does not wrap all around (wood plank showing), shower curtain is inadequate to keep water in the small shower stall, carpet was dirty and stained and still had wood shavings all over and the room reeked like gasoline or some chemical. The beds were also uncomfortable and the covers were filthy (and they're white???) Hotel was located in the corner of busy Highway 1 and I had to pay extra (in cash) to get our room switched somewhere quiter. Needless to say we didn't get any rest at all. Continental breakfast was paltry and once most of the guests have left they didn"t even bother putting one out the day we were leaving. Also, the next room we moved into had a desk but no chair at all??? not even decorated??? Wyndham advertised this hotel as focusing on providing comfortable accomodations and friendly service...OF WHICH I FOUND NONE AT ALL. Pay extra $20 a night and get something decent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Been to Travelodge Lompoc? Share your experiences!