“***Must Read*** Horrible Experience” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 3+ Nights, Save 20%
Ranked #4 of 10 hotels in Lompoc
Lodi, California, United States
“***Must Read*** Horrible Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and a co worker stayed there last week and the room was under their own personal debit card but their company name was on file. There was a pen stain that was on the sheet that was already there, but my husband didn't think about
saying anything. He figured it was washed and just put on that way. Well the manager, who has absolutly no customer service, called my husbands boss by mistake and led him to believe that his credit card was charged with the damage. She called the wrong person and when we tried to get down to the bottom of things with her she just kept hanging up the phone and said "take me to court" and that my husband was lying about the pen mark on the sheets. After she kept hanging up on my husband I called to get her HR number or customer care number after not giving us the owners name or any information. She gave me the number then asked if I was with "that guy" and hung up on me when I was couteous and kind to her.

Unless with a NEW manager we will let everyone know how horrible this place has been. I've contacted the corporation and we are persuing pay reimbursement for loss of pay my husband has missed due to this matter.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

151 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
VALLEJO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I booked this place because it was recently renovated. It looked nice from the pics online and from reviews it got. Unfortunately I think the reviewers were either blind or were paid to give their comments because nothing's good about it. The renovation itself was done very poorly. They used nice materials and the decor was tasteful but the work done was very poor. What a waste of money! They must"ve paid some unexperienced handyman to put things together: hot & cold faucets are backwards, rubber door stops & wall protectors were simply painted over, granite countertop in bath does not wrap all around (wood plank showing), shower curtain is inadequate to keep water in the small shower stall, carpet was dirty and stained and still had wood shavings all over and the room reeked like gasoline or some chemical. The beds were also uncomfortable and the covers were filthy (and they're white???) Hotel was located in the corner of busy Highway 1 and I had to pay extra (in cash) to get our room switched somewhere quiter. Needless to say we didn't get any rest at all. Continental breakfast was paltry and once most of the guests have left they didn"t even bother putting one out the day we were leaving. Also, the next room we moved into had a desk but no chair at all??? not even decorated??? Wyndham advertised this hotel as focusing on providing comfortable accomodations and friendly service...OF WHICH I FOUND NONE AT ALL. Pay extra $20 a night and get something decent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Le Havre, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The rooms are very cute and comfy. The bed is very comfortable. There is a fridge, iron, microwaves and coffee machine. Wifi is free. The night was very quiet. The room was very clean and the furniture looked recent. The bathroom is cute. Nothing was wrong at all so i'll rate this hotel 5 stars.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Travelodge Lompoc? Share your experiences!