“Good for Dim Sum” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
LA
“Good for Dim Sum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

I think it is now called, PV Seafood Palace. It is next to the Albertson's shopping center. First place I find in the South Bay for Good Dim Sum. It is far but it is worth the trip to this place to get my fix. If I order everything I want together with my family of 5, it could add up to a pretty penny. I go at least once per month. Until I find something better or closer, it will be my vice... Family friendly, good place for Dim Sum and Dinner. Although you have to have a quick eye and a loud voice to get the Dim Sum before it goes to another table. If you order the egg tarts fresh out of the oven, it is amazing! The Best!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

southern california
“use to be a 4 - haven't...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2008