“Very clean, quit and safe....” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lomita Motel

Lomita Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lomita
Lomita Motel
Save Saved
You added Lomita Motel to your Saves list
2237 Pacific Coast Highway, Lomita, CA 90717   |
Ranked #3 of 6 hotels in Lomita
Florida
“Very clean, quit and safe....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2008

Lomita motel is like any other motel I stayed at. Price is good for the room and service you receive. The motel is very clean (both inside and outside). If you like quite place to stay then this motel is the place to stay in. It’s also very safe. I went to 6 different motels before i got to this motel and the frondesk manager was nice enough to show me the room before i take it. Some motel manger before this one did not even wanted me to see the room; i wonder what they were hiding. Maid came everyday to clean my room. Grocery store and few restaurants are close by within walking distance. Room has a TV, refrigerator, microwave, queen size bed, it also has rack and armoire to put your cloths and if you need internet the front desk gives you a password for wireless internet.
Only thing the room was missing was the phone. I guess since everyone has a cell phone now days it did not worth it for them to put it in, but if you need phone then you are out of luck.
Over all I loved this place and next time I come back I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families

Been to Lomita Motel? Share your experiences!