“very cheap and nice rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Leo's Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lomita
Leo's Motel
You added Leo's Motel to your Saves list
1879 Lomita Boulevard, Lomita, CA 90717   |
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Lomita
“very cheap and nice rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

I'm currently staying at Leo's motel and I must say that 260 dollars for a week stay is very very affordable. I have never been able to find another hotel that charge less than 350 dollars for a week of pure hell in a roach infested drug infested crack house. all the rooms and the outside of the building have been newly remodeled so even the standard room that I am staying in now is a bit small but still pretty nice. I have been staying here for just under a month as I am in between places to live. the only complaint I do have is that I have been on a waiting list for a kitchenette room this whole time which I understand are only 275 dollars/week. I ask the staff on a daily basis did 1 of the kitchenette rooms open up and they tell me everyday that everything is full. now unless it's just a coincidence that since I've been here nobody has left, I am starting to get a little irritated with the fact that I cannot seem to get into a kitchenette room, and have already paid these people just over 1000 dollars, and I do plan on staying here for a couple weeks more. but all in all very quiet, cheap, and convenient sleepy little motel. would recommend to anyone looking for a nice cheap place to stay. just do not ask for a kitchenette; cuz they are mine.....lol

• Stayed August 2012

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Lincoln, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2006

Leo's is like any other motel. Two-levelled rectangular building, fronted by a car park. You pay your forty bucks a night (or so) and you get a small room, double bed, a TV with a range of channels, and a bathroom with a shower. There's a chest of drawers, and a couple of chairs. If you ask him, he'll give you fresh towels. There's a bar of soap, some plastic cups, and a large mirror behind your bed.

Now for the negative bits. During my eight-day stay my bedsheets weren't cleaned (I'm not sure if you had to take them to him yourself). There were cracks in the walls, filled with sealant.

All in all, Leo's is a cheap motel that's useful if you don't expect to be there at any time other than when you sleep.

• Liked — Leo's dad, sitting out the front of the reception all day.
  • Disliked — Was a bit neglected.
  • Tips/Secrets — Leo appreciates politeness.
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Leo's Motel? Share your experiences!