“good deal” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Corbin, Kentucky
“good deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2010

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and pleasent.
Next time I am in Lodi I will stay there again.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
rancho cucamonga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

We were there 7/3/10 - should of left as soon as we opened the door & walked in because it smelled & the bathroom sink overflow was caked with dirt but we didn't, just told the others I would not be using the shower. What the final draw was seeing 2 cockroaches, one on the side of the night stand & the other on the floor between the beds. Immediately went down to the office & told them. They offerred to give us another room but cockroaches in one room equals cockroaches in others. They offered a refund & took it immediately & couldn't get out of that room fast enough. We went down to a beautiful Motel 6 down the street for the same price.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010 via mobile

people beware! I agree with the other reviews. when I open the door it smell like something died in there! it was really creepy like we were being watch.my boyfriend was tired from driving so I figure ill try and deal with it. as soon as I lift the blanket there was pubic! hair all on the bed and pillow eeeeew..that was it we got up and left. we found a better further down the street called where the staff was alot nicer and more acommedating.beware people.

• Stayed July 2010
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2010

This hotel staff was so great and friendly. I wasn't expecting much when we stopped here, but I was pleasntly surprised. The front desk was accomodating to my husband's special needs. Besides being conveniently located, the room was clean and quiet. Although it was not anything special, it was a good stay.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
santa cruz, ca
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

On my 2nd recent stay, I was not pleased. The room stank awfully of a very heavy chemically antiseptic type cleaner, which barely faded after 3 nights (wonder what they're trying to cover up with that). There were little hairs in the sink upon arrival (looked like trimmings from someone who shaved). Will not return. Too bad because I still think the rooms themselves are fine for the price and the location is fairly close to wineries.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
modesto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2008

I agree with the other 2 reviewers 100 %. The room reeked so much of smoke, had to leave the window open a little to let some air in. Old showers, it took a long time for the hot water to heat up and it got cold quick. The heaters are old style too, on the wall type (circa 1960's). Slept on top of bedspread in sleeping bags, afraid of what was between the sheets. It's next to a bar/night club, very loud and a lot of traffic noise. Apparently, this place has a lot of traffic of it's own of the illegitimate kind. The staff must be in cahoots with these people, because they watch you like a hawk. I guess it's so the innocent don't rat out the guilty and put them out of business. The staff was very rude when we complained of the ongoings of the other guests, they accused us of being the problem. We only left the room twice. For a dump, it is overpriced. Too bad this town doesn't have a Motel 6 or a Super 8.

• Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2005

Front desk service was terrible, I was watched as though I was a criminal!

• Stayed April 2005

Been to Lodi El Rancho Motel? Share your experiences!