“revisted” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Los Angeles, California
“revisted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I found myself once again needing to go to Lodi, CA for a few days this time. I did not have to think too hard which motel to stay at. Last visit I stayed at the Lodi El Rancho and was pleasantly surprised with all aspects of my stay from the cleanliness of the rooms to the polite and helpful employees. So I fully expected the same and was not dissapointed, I think the room I had this time even had a new coat of paint done just recently. Also the cost was well with in my means and I understand it probably is the most cost effiecient place to stay and its right off the 99 freeway...(little chance of getting lost) I am a very early morning person and noticed that even at 5 am hot coffee was in the lobby. Another satisfied customer.

Room Tip: ask for a no smoking room I suppose,,,
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Whittier, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have stayed a couple times at this Motel. The Motel is clean which was greatly appreciated. The location is right off freeway so easy access on and off the freeway,Good rates,Free internet service and the folks that work in the lobby are very courteous and helpful. I would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: This was a pleasant stay after a long drive. Good staff,nice comfortable beds,clean room my stay was...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
eugene or
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

Price was great, management helpful, location good - close to Grape Festival Grounds. Cleaning staff helpful. It's an older motel, room was small, bathroom shows wear of five decades or so. Heater was tricky, but management brought a space heater to help. No problem at all with noise, bugs etc. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Lodi, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

The staff was very accommodating. I had plenty of hot water . The Rooms are clean and the best priced in Lodi. Its close to food and close to the freeway. Over all my stay was very pleasant.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

I needed to stay in the town of Lodi, CA for three days and found a very affordable motel just of interstate 99 freeway. The front desk help was pleasant and efficient and seemed genuinely to be concerned with my well being. I was escorted to a room that was clean and comfortable. The next morning much to my surprise I was hand delivered the local newspaper! For the price I paid for the room I did not expect this service. The second day I returned, and found the room was tidy and clean. Same on the third day, I will return to the El Racnho again the next time I am in Lodi.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
west coast area
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2011

just to name a few...15 min. to get hot water,barking and howling dogs in room next door,t.v. blinking all night,and a parking lot full (esp. around and uner my 2011 truck)...of beer cans,and with second night appearring to be a repet(with add. of people who appeared to be gang members)...I checked out and told to keep sec. night charge..moved to another place!!!

Room Tip: Money isnt worth a peaceful night!!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
3680697, Manager at Lodi El Rancho Motel, responded to this review, May 27, 2011
Management response from Gary Moriswala
(Management representative)
June 26, 2011
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feelings. I'm sorry that your stay did not go well. Unfortunately that weekend we had dog show in town & this people had stayed here before & had no problems then. Again, sorry about your experience and the noise. We will do everything we can to fix these problems.
Huntington Beach, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2011

Not the best but the cheapest no heater and was uplate worried not the best people around... Just needed a place to sleep for 5 hours

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Been to Lodi El Rancho Motel? Share your experiences!