I booked this hotel for my retired Mom and Dad traveling home from Oregon to Southern California. Typically we stay at the HIExpress in Elk Grove, however this time Mom was hoping to make extra time the first leg of the trip. I my adult kids have stayed here at the Lodi location before on their way home from Ca. so I knew it was another excellent HIExpress location by their feedback. The check in was seamless and the room was great. What really needs to be addressed is how the staff and manager went above and beyond to ensure my Dad's comfort while there. My Dad is disabled and needs a large chair to sit in for stability and comfort. I assumed the Lodi location would have the same furniture as the Elk Grove. When we realized it was different I phoned the front desk and the gal at the front desk (I wish I remembered her name) told me she would do all she could to get my Dad a chair to sit comfortably in. She spoke with the manager and they pulled a piece of lobby furniture to put into my parents room. I was incredibly pleased to here that my Dad was comfortable and safe and that this location would go through such additional effort to ensure that. I am grateful and such a fan of HIExpress hotels. I hold memberships with other hotel chains and HIExpress continues to take my business when traveling personally due to price, locations, room quality and staff.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lodi Hotel Lodi
- Holiday Inn Express Lodi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in Lodi, California Wine Country right off Highway 99. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Lodi, CA provides a central location to the cities of Sacramento & San Francisco, the shores of Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay and the slopes of Lake Tahoe. This great location is complemented by quality amenities and excellent service from our hotel's friendly staff.In Lodi, California, we're just minutes away from businesses like General Mills, Robert Mondavi Winery, Kubota Tractor & Pacific Coast Producers, ACRT, and Nunhems. Corporate guests are encouraged to use the services in the 24-hour business center, our 1,800-sq-ft meeting space & the free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel.From picnicking on the Lake Lodi Park beach to seeing a theatrical performance at Hutchins Street Square, there's something here for each of our guests. In the self-proclaimed "Zinfandel Capital of the World," you'll quickly see why wine experts and visitors alike are calling us the region's hottest wine country destination!At our hotel in Lodi, CA, we encourage you to relax during your spare time on our outdoor patio overlooking the vineyard, and enjoy a treat from the 24-hour Sweet Shop. We also feature the town's only indoor pool and whirlpool, as well as a 24-hour fitness center. Unique among hotels in Lodi, California, we serve a complimentary, hot breakfast bar each morning & complimentary appetizers on hospitality nights Mondays through Thursdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lodi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.