Never imagined this hotel would be so nice. It was a bit tricky to find at first. (We had to use the GPS). But so worth it. We were given a "suite", that is, a bedroom separated from a living area. (Kind of like the Embassy Suites). It was spotlessly clean, carpet and upholstery. The furniture, dek and chairs and end tables all in excellent condition. No mars or scratches. There was a microwave and small fridge. Large closet with luggage rack, iron and ironing board. A large practical bathroom, but I would have liked a shower mat; I found the tub a little slippery. Or would liked to have had a grab bar on the wall. The bed was super comfortable. We were given two bottles of water upon arrival. And a nice breakfast in the morning. It was a great stay, all in all.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lodi Hotel Lodi
- Holiday Inn Express Lodi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located in Lodi, California Wine Country right off Highway 99. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Lodi, CA provides a central location to the cities of Sacramento & San Francisco, the shores of Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay and the slopes of Lake Tahoe. This great location is complemented by quality amenities and excellent service from our hotel's friendly staff.In Lodi, California, we're just minutes away from businesses like General Mills, Robert Mondavi Winery, Kubota Tractor & Pacific Coast Producers, ACRT, and Nunhems. Corporate guests are encouraged to use the services in the 24-hour business center, our 1,800-sq-ft meeting space & the free high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel.From picnicking on the Lake Lodi Park beach to seeing a theatrical performance at Hutchins Street Square, there's something here for each of our guests. In the self-proclaimed "Zinfandel Capital of the World," you'll quickly see why wine experts and visitors alike are calling us the region's hottest wine country destination!At our hotel in Lodi, CA, we encourage you to relax during your spare time on our outdoor patio overlooking the vineyard, and enjoy a treat from the 24-hour Sweet Shop. We also feature the town's only indoor pool and whirlpool, as well as a 24-hour fitness center. Unique among hotels in Lodi, California, we serve a complimentary, hot breakfast bar each morning & complimentary appetizers on hospitality nights Mondays through Thursdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lodi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.