We stopped at this Hampton because we have always like that chain. We were given a room for the handicapped as that was all the rooms that were still available. There was no closet to hang clothes although there was plenty of room in there to have one, handicapped or not. I would not stay again in a room like that. Otherwise, the stay was pleasant, it was quiet and the breakfast was quite good. Since I am celiac and cannot have anything with grains, eating in hotels is difficult. I would rate this hotel, in our experience about a 7 on a 10 scale.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be sure to stay at the NEW Hampton Inn & Suites located off HWY 99 and Kettleman Lane in the heart of Northern California’s newest and hottest wine country destination - Lodi! This beautifully designed 4-story Tuscan style hotel is a pure compliment to the surrounding area. From the all new “Perfect Mix Lobby by Hampton” featuring laminated wood flooring accented with warm colors to custom photographic artwork of local vineyards and wineries. In keeping with the Tuscan theme our 101 deluxe guestrooms and studio suites feature luxurious mahogany colored furniture accented with warm colors and rich fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lodi
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi Hotel Lodi
- Lodi Hampton Inn