“Wine & Roses Awesome Place” 5 of 5 stars

Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2505 W Turner Road, Lodi, CA 95242   |
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Lodi
Brighton, CO
“Wine & Roses Awesome Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

A wonderful get away. I highly recommend the stay at Wine & Roses. The room was great, clean, and set back away from others. The restaurant was excellent but a little pricey. Next door to Wine & Roses is the Visitor Center which has "wine tasting". We would go back and I'm sure others would not be disappointed.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Livermore, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I just returned from spending our 23rd wedding anniversary at W&R. We were so impressed with the room, grounds and impeccable service at the hotel. We can't recommend highly enough the Couple Interlude package at The Nest Spa onsit;. 2 hours in the private Keneshaw Suite including two of the best 90 minute massages we've ever experienced (and we've had massages at some of the best spa's including the Scottsdale Fairmont Willow Stream Spa and Mi Amo in Sedona). It was truly a perfect romantic weekend for us to spend together. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My stay at Wine & Roses is always FABULOUS! Not only is the staff wonderful, they are so professional too. They are very customer service oriented and always friendly. The food and landscaping are impeccable; I am very impressed by this what they have to offer. Never have I been disappointed in my stay. Truly a FABULOUS find!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
mission viejo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

In the middle of farming and an industrial area, Wine and Roses is a charming find, complete with cool, lush plants and tall trees shading a delightful patio. The rooms are well appointed and spacious, and the Towne House Restaurant is spectacular! We ate on the patio and enjoyed the olive oil sampler with tapenade and glasses of some local wines - wonderful! The service was impeccable and friendly, and we enjoyed chatting with the bartender at the cozy bar inside, while a pianist played. We were even able to tour the original B&B rooms upstairs, as they were vacant - what a truly classic, well-remodeled old farm house. The front desk clerk also works in the wine industry as a grape tester, so he was an invaluable guide as to which wineries we should visit - discovered 3 that we became members of. We will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Valparaiso, Indiana, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our second stay at this hotel. The rooms are large and comfortable and we loved the patio. Sometimes we get carry-outs from restaurants just so we can enjoy the outdoor dining. I've read some other reviews about noise. We had a wedding right outside our room and there were wedding guests staying just below us. I am very intolerant of noise but was not bothered by the noise level of the ceremony, reception or wedding guests. I would suggest booking a room in the hotel that is near the pool if noise is an issue. We especially enjoyed the parrots.

Room Tip: I like the second floor rooms if you don't have too much to carry. I love being in amongst the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Roseville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

A wedding party did exactly that- party late into the night. Ironic that they have you initial next to their 10pm quiet time when they have no plans to enforce it. Top it off with paper thin walls and exterior corridors and there was no sleep to be had. I called the front desk THREE times and pleaded with them to quiet down the partiers in the courtyard below my room and got apathetic 'I'll see if I can find someone" excuses. Finally after midnight, when there were still people drinking and yelling right under my balcony, I packed up and checked out to make the long drive home so I could get a few hours of sleep before my next long workday. And of course I got charged over $200 for the entire FIVE hours I was in that room. Guy at the front desk said "I think they're finishing up now." Really???? Finishing up with their wedding party after midnight???

SHAME on you management for not taking care of your other guests when you book a wedding party. My coworkers told me this had happened to them as well. I will never be back, and I will ensure that none of my 2,000 coworkers ever do either.

Room Tip: Do not book here. Plain and simple. If you still want to take your chances, you'd better call...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Corona del Mar, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The hotel grounds are a true oasis in Lodi. You feel like you have stepped in to a mountain retreat. The rooms are comfortable and the atmosphere is serene. The staff is very pleasant. Out of all the options of where to stay in Lodi, this is by far the best!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa? Share your experiences!