Sarah S above must have gotten her hotels mixed up - I'm here to set the record straight. This is the perfect property for a getaway with either your partner or a girlfriend. The rooms are gorgeous - everything is spotlesslly clean. This was our 5th visit and each time it has been perfect. The spa is awesome. With the recent addition of their fitness room and the pool outside it is the perfect venue for a few days of relaxation. If you love wine, then there are lots of places to visit. We don't, so if you like lots to do, you'll have to leave Lodi. The Towne House Restaurant is awesome, the bar is great. We wanted bar food after the kitchen had closed and the bar waitress went to the kitchen and put something together for us. We love Wine and Roses - the gardens were stil lovely, even though it is Thanksgiving. I give W&R 20 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the heart of Lodi Wine Country in a breathtaking environment of natural beauty is Wine & Roses. Experience an abundance of amenities in the luxurious hotel, savor fresh ingredients in the exceptional restaurant and enjoy the tranquility of the state-of-the-art spa. Wine & Roses also provides the perfect setting for unique weddings, business events, and special occasions accommodating up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Lodi
- Wine And Roses Hotel, Restaurant & Spa