Have stayed twice here for business in the past year. Front desk staff very helpful in providing nearby dining choices. I like the little market, it was nice to be able to buy snacks and wine or beer without leaving the property. I liked that there was a small deck and windows that open. I used my own wifi so not sure how well that worked.
Overall it was a typical Courtyard. I wouldn't choose this location for leisure travel but it is very handy for work. I'm sure I will stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Livermore Hotel
- Courtyard Livermore Hotel Livermore
- Livermore Marriott
- Livermore Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Livermore Valley Historic Wine Country, the Courtyard by Marriott in Livermore is located near Comcast, Bridgelux, LAM, Form Factor, Kraft, Costco, Lawrence Livermore National Lab and Sandia Labs. Livermores newly renovated shopping and dining district features some of the Tri-Valleys favorite dining options. In addition to over fifty local wineries, Livermore is the perfect location for the gold enthusiast. Just minutes away is scenic Poppy Ridge Golf Course and The Course at Wente Vineyards, designed by Greg Norman. With access to both the Oakland and San Francisco Airports. Guests can take BART into San Francisco for a day of site seeing. Get ready for your day in one of our 121 spacious guest rooms. Additional amenities include indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and fitness center with state of the art Precor Equipment. Whether its business or pleasure, our fantastic staff is here to make your visit to Livermore memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Livermore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.