We spent one night here while attending a family wedding in a Livermore winery. It is a very popular hotel for this purpose, so one should be warned that Friday and Saturday nights can be noisy, with wedding guests returning from their celebrations very late. Nonetheless, our room was a typical Courtyard room--spacious, clean, and comfortable. We requested a corner room, which was a little quieter than others. We would not hesitate to stay here again, if we were attending an event in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Livermore Hotel
- Courtyard Livermore Hotel Livermore
- Livermore Marriott
- Livermore Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Livermore Valley Historic Wine Country, the Courtyard by Marriott in Livermore is located near Comcast, Bridgelux, LAM, Form Factor, Kraft, Costco, Lawrence Livermore National Lab and Sandia Labs. Livermores newly renovated shopping and dining district features some of the Tri-Valleys favorite dining options. In addition to over fifty local wineries, Livermore is the perfect location for the gold enthusiast. Just minutes away is scenic Poppy Ridge Golf Course and The Course at Wente Vineyards, designed by Greg Norman. With access to both the Oakland and San Francisco Airports. Guests can take BART into San Francisco for a day of site seeing. Get ready for your day in one of our 121 spacious guest rooms. Additional amenities include indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and fitness center with state of the art Precor Equipment. Whether its business or pleasure, our fantastic staff is here to make your visit to Livermore memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Livermore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.