“Pleasant stay, great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.

You added Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 Nissen Drive, Livermore, CA 94550   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Phoenix, Arizona
“Pleasant stay, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Have stayed at this facility a number of times and have always been very happy with my stay. Rooms are clean, bed is comfortable, staff are all very helpful and friendly. A few steps away there is a Starbucks & a steakhouse; on the other side is a 24 hour fitness gym. Easy access to and from the I-580. Currently undergoing a facelift.

Room Tip: Rooms to the west have the best view.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Got a great deal using Priceline. My room (#107) was very clean and comfortable. No odors (as are often found in these types of hotels) and it was very quiet, except for sound of running water from other rooms. Room had everything needed to be comfortable including full kitchenette. Excellent shower - did not want to get out! Staff was very pleasant, although I did not need any assistance other than check in/out. Breakfast offerings of snack bars, fruit, and oatmeal was unexpected plus. It probably would not be my first choice if I had to pay full price, but it was definately a comfortable stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Medford, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I was so excited to find a room so close to Thanksgiving Weekend! The Registration Clerk, Tyler, was very helpful and nice over the telephone. I wanted a room with a shower, (Not Tub) due to a disability. He actually went to check in the room to see if it was indeed the Handicap Room, with only a shower. This impressed me! I booked this room for 5 nights!
Upon arrival, I was told by the evening clerk at the front desk, (not Tyler) the room was not available, as the current tenant had wanted the room for another night. This confused me, because the night before, Tyler had gone INSIDE the room to check for a shower.???!!!
I was offered another room...I was taken to see this other room before I accepted it.
I, too, noticed how this hotel needed a "GOOD CLEANING", as I walked down the halls, noticing various dirty areas.
When I walked into the room, I was instantly taken aback by the horrid smell of pet urine and possibly coverup spray. I asked if the room had held a pet recently. I was assured, "NO PETS" were in this room! I am highly reactive to strong smells, so I was quite concerned.
I liked the layout and amenities in the room. A kitchenette, desk and table, small TV, little closet, (no hangers) double bed, bathroom had a storage shelf under the sink area.
But, the smell!!! OMG!!
The clerk offered another room, but on the 3rd floor, which was a smoking floor. That certainly would not have worked out. What to do?? I decided to stay the night. NOT a good idea.
As I was looking around the room, bathroom and kitchen, I noticed many problems!!
Mostly due to lack of cleanliness!! Toilet was stained; fan covered in built-up dust; hot water faucet in kitchen did not work at all; fridge so sticky with grime, it was hard to open; mattress pad torn, worn and stained! Dirty floor with dead earwigs, and "dust bunnies". Plus other issues I documented. (I have photos!)
I immediately called the front desk...she was really a nice person, who told me there wasn't any housekeeping people on duty! NO ONE could come take care of toilet or other issues.
Silly me, I should have left right then!! But, I didn't, because it was so late at night!!
I went to bed, coughing!!
I DID NOT sleep at all!! I found out the toilet was constantly "running", so it would automatically Flush every few minutes! (I made many attempts to "Fix" it.) I even called the front desk. There aren't any maintenance people at night, either!! The people next door were SO LOUD, I could hear their conversations through the walls! Plus, I could hear the Water system whenever it was used by other tenants/guests.
In the morning, I loaded up my car and told the front desk I was NOT staying. I gave my reasons, asked if I could speak with the Housekeeping Manager, when she came in. I was able to actually meet with housekeeping. I showed them EVERYTHING truly wrong with this room. She agreed with me. Oh, and the "No Pet" issue....I showed the Housekeeper the blond dog hairs on AND UNDER the chair cushion!! AND, on the lower shelf in the bathroom.
Gee, I wonder HOW those dog hairs got there?
I wrote a list of all the visible problems in this room. I even spoke with the front desk and she made a copy of my list to give to the hotel manager and for their records.
As of yet, (it has been a month now) I have not heard from the management company.
I was able to find a great hotel, (Hampton Inn), across the freeway for a little bit more money. Wonderful bed, super clean, quiet, and with a full breakfast!! I stayed there the rest of my time in Livermore.
PS.....Upon my arrival, there was a large coffee? Spill right near the front door. 1 1/2 days later, it was still there. What does THAT say about first impressions?

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere if you want a good night's sleep! It is handy to have the kitchenette, if stayin...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Shirley & Maria, are so friendly and attentive. They will make your experience feel so welcomed and feel homey. Awesome customer serive.hotel is very clean compared to san Ramon location. And overall room experience was great. The exterior of the hotel is always clean and kept up with. Parking and location is really convienent to highway. Also close to gym, and restaurants.

• Stayed November 2013
Long Beach, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

The employee's were extremely friendly and helpful. I asked to be put in another room because of the noise I thought might come from the Cattlemen's Steak House and was moved with no hassle to the 3rd floor. Rooms are very nice with full kitchenettes and spacious room. I liked the fact that there were two desk area's, one for my husband and one for myself. The only thing that I didn't like was the smell off cigarettes in the hall on the 3rd floor. The room itself did not smell like cigarettes. Another thing was that the maids do not clean your rooms unless you stay a week. The first night I paid $65.00 on Priceline which was a good deal but we decided to stay an additional night and had to pay $119.00, that's a little costly for no maid service. When you can stay down the road at a Hilton, Hawthorne Suits, or Best Western Plus for $100 or less with maid service and a nice breakfast. They have a stop and go coffee cart with apples, oranges, granola bars, and muffins. Coffee was great! The location is Awesome for us because we belong to 24hr fitness and a Super Sport is located right across the street. 24hr Super Sport is Awesome!! Fairly new and upstairs down stairs...lots of room. Great Classes!!!

Room Tip: Stay away from 1st floor window right outside the cattlemen/starbucks/7 Eleven parking lot.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Northern California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

First time at an Extended Stay America, least expensive in a highway-exit grouping of half a dozen brand. Very clean, friendly and efficient staff, but also very sparse and notable water use noise from nearby rooms, particularly early in the morning and at night when there was little other noise.

Room was clean, bed was quite comfortable, choice of 'firm' or 'softer' pillows, everything worked (although low-light fluorescent fixtures made reading in bed more difficult than we'd have liked). No way of checking the evening's TV channel program schedules in advance, though, which was a minor annoyance.

We're not upset, however, since this was our first Extended Stay experience, and we just didn't know their level of construction. You get what you pay for, and this was the least expensive in the local area. For an extra $10-15 per night, though, we'll return to our more-normal use of Best Western, Courtyard by Marriott, Holiday Inn/Holiday Inn Express, Four Points by Sheraton, etc.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The carpets are outdated and give the hotel an overall feeling of being dirty, although our room was clean enough. The design of the hotel is obviously for efficiency, so it is not intended to be "fancy"...but it seems a little dark and dreary because of that, so don't expect to be impressed by the ambiance. Our room (#216...right next to the elevator, but did not notice any additional noise because of it) was decent...clean and functional with decent double (NOT queen) beds, but our bathroom fan was loud and clunky and needs to be replaced with a quieter one. There is NO POOL, so go to another hotel if you're looking forward to taking a dip. The "breakfast" consists of coffee, coffee mate creamer, hot water for hot chocolate and Quaker instant oatmeal packets, oranges, apples, Kellogg's breakfast bars and Otis Spunkmeyer muffins. To us, it was enough "to get by on" until we could track down a "real" breakfast. Grocery stores, restaurants of choice and movie theaters are within about a 5-10 min. drive. Subway, Starbucks, 7-11, Cattlemen's, and a couple of other mom & pop restaurants are just around the corner and can be walked to. It all depends on what you're looking for. If you just need a place to sleep and will be happy with a clean room, okay wi-fi and tv, you will probably be satisfied. If you are looking for a bit nicer of a place to relax with gym, pool, nicer decor, room service, etc...keep looking.

Room Tip: If you just need a place to sleep and will be happy with a clean room, okay wi-fi and tv, you will p...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that the fan in your bathroom was noisy. Our maintenance engineer will be looking into this. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean and functional room. In addition, we are excited to share that our hotel is scheduled for an upcoming renovation later this year to include new carpet, fresh paint, and stylish new decor.

Been to Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.

Address: 2380 Nissen Drive, Livermore, CA 94550
Location: United States > California > Livermore
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Extended Stay and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.