“Good location, but that's it!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.

You added Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 Nissen Drive, Livermore, CA 94550   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Austin, Texas
“Good location, but that's it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This hotel is located right next to the freeway, Starbucks, restaurants, and a 24 hr Fitness, which are all positives for me! The front desk staff was nice, but the rooms could use some TLC. The kitchen didn't have any silverware, the toilet barely worked, the hot water took forever, and the bed was hard as a rock! I'm not really a picky person when it comes to beds, but this one was seriously awful. My biggest complaint about this property was that our room wasn't equipped with a functioning or proper smoke alarm, which I find completely unacceptable. The device was hanging from the ceiling not even attached and the test button on it was gone. I wonder how many rooms are like this? For the price of this hotel per night it should be properly maintained and well-equipped. Also, when I spoke to the manager on duty about the smoke detector he didn't take responsib

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Livermore - Airway Blvd.. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff and that any maintenance issues that may be deficient including our fire safety smoke alarms will be corrected immediately. We take the safety of our guests and staff very seriously and we want to be sure to be 100% compliant at all times.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Corey is the Manager at ES America Livermore. He runs this with a friendly smile, staff who work beautifully with him and I can tell you they know your name. I have to say this, it has the feel of a really good Bed and Breakfast! 5 stars to you and your staff, you deserve it!!!!

• Stayed February 2013
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., responded to this review, February 10, 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Livermore - Airway Blvd. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. We will pass on your thanks and ours to Corey and his staff for a job well done.

Livermore, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The exterior has been recently painted and looks nice. There is plenty of parking for all guests. Hotel staff has been very helpful and courtious throughout my long term stay. Rooms are in good condition and the cleaning staff does a good job of cleaning. Beds were recently replaced and are comfortable to sleep on. WI FI throughout the building has been updated and is offered at the standard free or two different pay schedules. New driers have been installed making doing laundry a better experience. Management does its very best to maintain the security and safe environment at this hotel. This property is located close to the freeway with easy access on and off. This has been a nice place to stay while away from home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Brandy S, Manager at Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., responded to this review, February 2, 2013
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Livermore - Airway Blvd. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! Our great service coupled with clean, fresh guest rooms provide a value like no other.

SanLeandro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great location with easy access to the freeway, safe and extremely quiet. The staff is friendly with great customer service.The housekeeping staff is excellent. My room looked and was cleaned picture perfect. Strong Internet access. Really good grab and go breakfasts items. Will definitely recommend the Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We would like to thank you for your recent review of Extended Stay America Livermore. Were so glad that you found our hotel to be centrally located and convenient to all that the Livermore area has to offer, that coupled with great service and clean, fresh rooms can make for a perfect stay! It sounds like we hit the mark in your case. Thank you so much for writing a great review for all viewing travelers to see. We do hope that you will visit us again should you be in our area or that of any of our over 680 locations nationwide. With Hospitality the Management at Extended Stay America Livermore.
Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The Good: Price very reasonable
Exterior is Well Maintained
Full size Fridge, Stove top, Microwave, toaster
The Bad: Staff is marginal, some helpful some incredibly not.
Fixtures are all cheap and de-laminating
Laundry room machines in need of repair and pricey.
Only the scarcest of Continental breakfasts.

The front desk staff was hit or miss. One being very helpful, the other deliberately not answering the phone when you called the front desk. I chose this hotel as all other long term hotels in area were booked. Now I know why. This is nowhere near as nice as your typical taybridge or even Candelwood property.

Room Tip: I would choose a top floor, as the ceiling transmit a good deal of noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., responded to this review, October 7, 2012
We would like to thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay America Livermore - Airway Blvd.. It is with great pride that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at affordable rates, which is why it was nice hear that our kitchen ammenities were helpful to you. However, given the other issues you had during your stay, it was with equally great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have the apologies of my entire staff that we were not able to totally satisfy you.

Our hotel prides itself on exceptional customer service. We know that you have many lodging choices in our area, so we see it as our duty to go the extra mile however we can. Not only is this my personal belief, but it is a guiding principle at our hotel. I have, therefore, reviewed with each staff member the importance of being professional and courteous to every one of our guests, no matter the circumstances. We take all comments to heart and learn from them so that we can provide outstanding accomodations at still a reasonable value for our guests.

Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page or contactimg us at the hotel directly. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area."
Pointblank, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

These hotels are for business people whom stay for months at a time for work away from home. All the staff from guest services at the desk to cleaning staff are courteous, friendly and professional. Because guest stay for months on end there are times that the rooms are not cleaned properly. I had to clean my tub, bathroom counters,kitchen cabinets and in two of the three rooms I've stayed in at this hotel I had to clean the refrigerators. The hall ways on each floor seldomlly get vacuumed and this hotel there are a lot of construction workers staying because there's a new mall being built close by. As a result there is a lot of garbage generated and you take your on garbage to the garbage rooms provided on each floor. The garbage needs to be discarded to the dumpsters more often throughout the day. There are a lot of maintenance issues that need to be addressed.The center stairwell in the hotel has an handrail that for three weeks now was pull from the wall. The handrail is still hanging there but if someone uses this rail for support it could seriously hurt someone. The hotel mgr is a likable guy but I have over heard him be short with his cleaning staff and was rather short with my husband and myself over items in the window seal. He (mgr) scolded us about knick knacks in our third room window seal with a lobby full of guest. It wasn't the items in the window that he wanted removed but his attitude we didn't appreciate. To be scolded in a lobby full of guest was humiliation beyond belief. I've been in the retail and customer service business for over thirty years and this is unacceptable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., responded to this review, September 24, 2012

We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. I would like to apologize that the Manager on Duty made you feel bad in anyway when expressing his request to have the items in the window sill removed. This should have been done in a more private setting and I assure you that we have taken steps to ensure this does not happen to you or any other guest in the future. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this.

I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada. Again thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can make things better for your stay and others.
Livermore, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

This hotel was Great!! Great staff and management! Love the new changes they are doing. I cant wait to see everything finished.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write about your experience at the Extended Stay America - San Francisco / Livermore.

Our hotel and team is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment of providing a home away from home, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we’d love to see you here again.

Been to Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.

Address: 2380 Nissen Drive, Livermore, CA 94550
Location: United States > California > Livermore
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.