“Great Staff, Maintenance Short, Stressed Mgr.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.

You added Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2380 Nissen Drive, Livermore, CA 94550   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Pointblank, Texas, United States
“Great Staff, Maintenance Short, Stressed Mgr.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

These hotels are for business people whom stay for months at a time for work away from home. All the staff from guest services at the desk to cleaning staff are courteous, friendly and professional. Because guest stay for months on end there are times that the rooms are not cleaned properly. I had to clean my tub, bathroom counters,kitchen cabinets and in two of the three rooms I've stayed in at this hotel I had to clean the refrigerators. The hall ways on each floor seldomlly get vacuumed and this hotel there are a lot of construction workers staying because there's a new mall being built close by. As a result there is a lot of garbage generated and you take your on garbage to the garbage rooms provided on each floor. The garbage needs to be discarded to the dumpsters more often throughout the day. There are a lot of maintenance issues that need to be addressed.The center stairwell in the hotel has an handrail that for three weeks now was pull from the wall. The handrail is still hanging there but if someone uses this rail for support it could seriously hurt someone. The hotel mgr is a likable guy but I have over heard him be short with his cleaning staff and was rather short with my husband and myself over items in the window seal. He (mgr) scolded us about knick knacks in our third room window seal with a lobby full of guest. It wasn't the items in the window that he wanted removed but his attitude we didn't appreciate. To be scolded in a lobby full of guest was humiliation beyond belief. I've been in the retail and customer service business for over thirty years and this is unacceptable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., responded to this review, September 24, 2012

We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. I would like to apologize that the Manager on Duty made you feel bad in anyway when expressing his request to have the items in the window sill removed. This should have been done in a more private setting and I assure you that we have taken steps to ensure this does not happen to you or any other guest in the future. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this.

I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada. Again thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can make things better for your stay and others.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Livermore, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

This hotel was Great!! Great staff and management! Love the new changes they are doing. I cant wait to see everything finished.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write about your experience at the Extended Stay America - San Francisco / Livermore.

Our hotel and team is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment of providing a home away from home, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we’d love to see you here again.

Been to Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd.

Address: 2380 Nissen Drive, Livermore, CA 94550
Location: United States > California > Livermore
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Extended Stay and Expedia so you can book your Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Livermore - Airway Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.