I have been staying in Residence Inns for the past 20 years. From Philadelphia to San Diego, I have always had pleasant experiences. This was the first bad experience I have ever had. I arrived at 10:20 pm and was lucky enough to get the final parking space. The room was sadly in disrepair. The cabinets had deep scratches in them. The glass on the fireplace was missing with the screening falling off. The light switch was broken, posing a safety issue. There was mold growing in the ceiling in the bathroom. The knob to the closet door was broken. The calendar of events posted on the fridge was from the prior month. The carpet was frayed and the closet floor was full of leaves. There was paint over spray on the back of the bathroom door. There was Oleander cuttings on the dinning table; an extremely poisonous plant. This property is not owned and operated by Marriott, but by Prima Hotels, and it is quite evident. This is definitely a sub par property compared to other Marriott properties. If you plan on staying here, do not expect the typical Residence Inn experience.