I have stayed with the Holiday Inn Express before in a different state, so I knew mostly what to expect. I am in town on business which is near by so I love the location. There is no freeway noise which is great. Upon arrival the front desk staff was friendly. I had forgotten my toothbrush so they provided me with a complimentary one. My room was nice, clean, and spacious. The only negative experience is that the walls are thin. The first night the neighbors wereloud (which you can contact the front desk but I didnt) the second I could hear my upstairs neighnor puking, and my last night my other neighbor's snoring kept me wide awake. Surprisingly, despite my thin wall experience, I WILL stay here again because of the incredibly friendly staff and my most favorite part, the free happy hour. Tune in to this; the bartender was my most favorite part of my stay. She took the time to have a conversation with me and my other co-workers staying at the hotel. she remembered what I liked to drink for every following night to come, and her personality was phenomenal! She is a true asset to the Holiday Inn. Above average for sure.
I would recommend to stay on the top floor, or an end room to help with the thin walls.
Enjoy complementary breakfast and happy hour
The fitness center was great and clean.
The housekeeping staff was excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Livermore Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Livermore Hotel Livermore
- Holiday Inn Livermore
- Livermore Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.When staying in Livermore stay at the newest hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Livermore, welcomes you to the Tri-Valley East Bay area, one of California s oldest wine regions, Located in the city of Livermore conveniently located to major business park and to Lawrence Livermore National & Sandia National Laboratories, our hotel is located minutes from the cities of Pleasanton, San Ramon, Dublin, Danville, Tracy & Mountain House. We are a quick drive away to San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites also offer free high-speed wired and wireless Internet; complimentary full Smart Start breakfast, free local calls. Apart from being famous for its historic wine region, more than 8 championship golf courses and a municipal airport, it also offers elegant restaurants, potential community growth and special events to entertain visitors throughout the year. Our 92 spacious, attractive guest rooms conveniently located near major business parks & local venues makes our hotel ideal for business & leisure travelers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Livermore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.