“Location convienient, as is the gas station, but that could...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 16 hotels in Livermore

214 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Livermore, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We have just returned home after spending a week at the Hawthorn Suites. We were having work done at our house and it became apparent on the first day that we would not be able to stay home, with the kids, throughout home remodeling AND survive!!

I booked online and got the last suite with a mini kitchen - very useful for a family for an entire week. Something must have been going on in Livermore this week as a couple of other hotels were booked. We looked at other hotels with closer proximity to school and our house, but in the end we were really happy with the Hawthorn. Our room was tidy, quiet, comfortable and the staff, in particular Melanie, were lovely. My kids loved the breakfast and I was happy they could eat before school.

The reason I gave it a 4 star instead of 5 is: well it's not a 5 star resort, the pool wasn't operating and our bathroom wasn't perfectly clean upon arrival - I found used false eyelashes that looked like spiders on the vanity - eeekkk!!

We will return when the need arises - like in the not so distant future when we start our kitchen remodel ;-)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore. I am glad that we were able to provide you that "home away from home" that we strive for.

I am so sorry that the bathroom in your room had not been cleaned thoroughly upon your arrival - I assure you that our housekeeping team was troubled to hear this, and I pass along their apologies as well.

Our pool has been closed for the winter season, and is scheduled to open May 1st. Perhaps this will give you a good reason to come for another visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Auburn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I appreciate the Livermore Hawthorn. The staff is accommodating and the hotel is clean, convenient, and comfortable. It is an excellent value. It is my FIRST choice when I am in the Livermore area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

I am so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We truly enjoy it when we have frequently returning guests, as this gives us the opportunity to develop great relationships, and to therefor provide stand out service.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore

Address: 1700 N. Livermore Ave., Livermore, CA 94551
Location: United States > California > Livermore
#2 Business Hotel in Livermore
#2 Romantic Hotel in Livermore
#2 Family Hotel in Livermore
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Livermore Hotel Livermore
Hawthorn Suites Livermore
Livermore Hawthorn Suites

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.