“Another great year” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Livermore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Livermore, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We have just returned home after spending a week at the Hawthorn Suites. We were having work done at our house and it became apparent on the first day that we would not be able to stay home, with the kids, throughout home remodeling AND survive!!

I booked online and got the last suite with a mini kitchen - very useful for a family for an entire week. Something must have been going on in Livermore this week as a couple of other hotels were booked. We looked at other hotels with closer proximity to school and our house, but in the end we were really happy with the Hawthorn. Our room was tidy, quiet, comfortable and the staff, in particular Melanie, were lovely. My kids loved the breakfast and I was happy they could eat before school.

The reason I gave it a 4 star instead of 5 is: well it's not a 5 star resort, the pool wasn't operating and our bathroom wasn't perfectly clean upon arrival - I found used false eyelashes that looked like spiders on the vanity - eeekkk!!

We will return when the need arises - like in the not so distant future when we start our kitchen remodel ;-)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay with us at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore. I am glad that we were able to provide you that "home away from home" that we strive for.

I am so sorry that the bathroom in your room had not been cleaned thoroughly upon your arrival - I assure you that our housekeeping team was troubled to hear this, and I pass along their apologies as well.

Our pool has been closed for the winter season, and is scheduled to open May 1st. Perhaps this will give you a good reason to come for another visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Auburn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I appreciate the Livermore Hawthorn. The staff is accommodating and the hotel is clean, convenient, and comfortable. It is an excellent value. It is my FIRST choice when I am in the Livermore area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

I am so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We truly enjoy it when we have frequently returning guests, as this gives us the opportunity to develop great relationships, and to therefor provide stand out service.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Livermore, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel. I was in town for a funeral, so I was looking for any bright points I could find. Our room was spacious and clean. The beds were very comfortable. The staff has very helpful. The complimentary breakfast was good (eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage, waffles, toast, cereal), and the 24hr fresh coffee was needed and appreciated. Next time I'm back in town I'll definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Some rooms have balconies. I'm not sure how you get one (if that's important to you).
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham in Livermore.
I am so glad that our services and amenities were a comfort to you in this sad time.

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore? Share your experiences!