“Comfortable Facility” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 16 hotels in Livermore

216 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Knoxville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Very comfortable bed! The front desk person who checked us in was very nice and helpful. The only complaint is when we went down for breakfast at 9:30, the food was cold even though it was supposed to be until 10am.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham in Livermore. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our team was helpful during your visit. I apologize that the hot breakfast items were not as hot as they should have been, and I hope that you were able to enjoy the rest of the breakfast buffet.

I sincerely hope that you will visit us again on your next trip to the Livermore area.
LAWRENCEVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

First, I have stayed at this Hotel and find it quite comfortable. It's next to restaurants, shops and a great outdoor outlet. When I stayed here on Nov 30 the next day I was woke up to malfunction in their alarm system at 6am which went off for several minutes. Second, I you like to have complete remote control of my TV but for some strange reason they had a maximum volume control set at 1/4 of sound. I generally like to hear my TV above average sometimes but not extremely loud. I found it inconvenient cause some networks come in very low or weak. Last, Burnout light in main sitting area of the room. Did I complain about the alarm system not really but I did talk to the front desk about an accommodate but they did not do anything to enhance my stay. Manager was not available.

Room Tip: Stayed on the second floor
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
HawthornLivermore, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore. I sincerely apologize for the problem with the fire alarm system - it was triggered by a guest, and took some time to resolve. I am grateful that you have stayed with us before, and know that this is not a common occurrence at our property.
It is true that our televisions have a set volume limit, however we do have the ability to raise this limit if requested. Please reach out to our front desk team on your next visit with us and we will be happy to accommodate.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back for a relaxing stay very soon.
Bakersfield, California, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband and I were heading home from San Francisco and decided to find a place to stay the night. We stayed here because it was conveniently close to the freeway. If you are a AAA member they give a discount so be sure to mention it. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and spacious. I was also impressed with the complimentary continental breakfast that is offered.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
HawthornLivermore, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have found that our location offers the perfect home base to explore the greater San Francisco Bay Area. And our full buffet breakfast lets you start your day right with our selection of eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, cereal, fresh fruit, etc.
We hope to see you again when you are in the area.
Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We drove up from SoCal and wanted to be at the Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco when it opened in the morning so chose this hotel 40 minutes away in Livermore. Great choice! The Livermore Hawthorn Suites hotel has a LOT going for it. It is freeway close and near Starbucks, Target, Walmart, fast food restaurants. It is VERY clean, the king bed is comfy, and the full hot breakfast is included with the very reasonable room price. (Don't forget to ask for a senior discount if you qualify!) Free wifi, fridge, microwave, complimentary toiletries, blow dryer and iron are in the room but my husband considers this the best part of all---a large flat screen Samsung TV with Dish Network Satellite reception. Our room was quiet even though it faced the freeway (surrounded by hills...a nice view considering).

The staff is very friendly and helpful with local directions. We will definitely stay here the next time we drive to San Francisco.

Room Tip: The third floor is quiet...no one above you stomping around.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
HawthornLivermore, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We have found that our location is very convenient for guests who are exploring the San Francisco bay area. I agree with your husband that the 40" HD televisions and satellite programming make relaxing in our rooms that much more enjoyable.
We look forward to welcoming you back on you next trip to the Livermore area.

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Livermore? Share your experiences!