We had a wonderful overnight get a way at a beautiful spot. Had a gorgeous room with a patio out to the pool. Relaxed by the pool in the afternoon with lime ice water brought to us. The staff and owners are very friendly and personable. Breakfast was delicious, had that out by the pool also. We loved every second we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a striking destination inspired by an extraordinary landscape melding the offerings of valley wine tasting, outdoor recreation and renowned spa treatments. Embrace the warm & unsurpassed beauty of the Livermore valley. The Purple Orchid features ten rooms and suites designed for the relaxation and comfort of our guests. Experience the tranquility of the property as you relax in the modern country rooms complete with fireplaces and private Jacuzzi tubs.As a guest of the Purple Orchid, we invite you to walk through our rose gardens before relaxing and socializing in one of our many common areas. Then join us for "Gathering Hour", take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool or unwind in the hot tubs. And don't forget to visit our Spa for pampering and rejuvenation of the mind and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your The Purple Orchid Wine Country & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Purple Orchid Hotel Livermore
- Purple Orchid Inn, Resort And Spa