“very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
vancouver bc
“very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel has an excellent lobby. The check-in was a very nice experience, efficient and most helpful. The hotel is located on a very quiet street.
The room was quite large with a great bed, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and about a 45" T.V.
Lots of free parking and free WIFI.
The outdoor pool was not heated (November).
If I am in that area again I will stay there.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff was so nice and courteous,they make you feel like you are welcome,and they didnt mind giving excellent service.Their breakfast has a wonderful variety of hot and cold foods to choose from,and.the rooms were nice and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Placerville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ended up at the vineyard inn because the hotel I had would not allow me an early check in. I just worked a graveyard shift and had called ahead when making my reservation that I needed an early check in. Anyhow they said I would have to wait until noon (3 hours) I said let me check with Best Western and sure enough they took me on the spot. Shelly at the front desk was so helpful, I am not sure if she sensed I was exhausted or what but she treated me like a VIP . Thanks Shelly and there breakfast is dynamite. From now on when work brings me to Livermore
I will be staying at the vineyard inn

Livermore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beds were extremely comfortable and staff very helpful and courteous. Very close to destinations I need to access. Close to great places to enjoy dinner at also. I will stay there again when I need to be in that area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Newark, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What do you call it when you walk into a hotel and the Associate at the front desk engages you like you are the center of her life? Like nothing else matters to her, but making sure five-star customer satisfaction is delivered. I call it great customer service. Do you know what April (aforementioned Associate at the front desk) calls it? Just another day at the office!! That's the type of treatment you can expect when you stay at the BWP Vineyard INN! She has a genuine caring personality and you really feel it. She was helpful and attentive to our needs in every way. When you get the type of service and attention that April provides, from the start, the whole Stay is that much better! Fantastic job April! And for that reason, we'll be baaaaaack!!!

Room Tip: Hello! McFly! It's a Best Western, Duh!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014 via mobile

The front desk clerk (April) was extremely helpful and had a wonderful attitude. April went above and beyond her roll to make and save our mini vacation. There was some miscommunication in our party and April did what she could do to save us a huge a headache. We're extremely grateful for her and her service. Her attitude and genuine personality is something out of this world.

• Stayed November 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

We came across this hotel after having problem with the original hotel that I booked through priceline. The hotel was the only one that has a room available at a decent rate. Cindy the night front desk was super kind and helpful upon our arrival. She was so nice to offer us some snack at their breakfast bar that was suppose to start at 6am. We arrived at the hotel at 2 am and was super hungry. She goes above and beyond in assisting us and our stay at this hotel was very short but pleasant.

• Stayed November 2014

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Vineyard Inn? Share your experiences!