“OK and quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Sacramento, United States
“OK and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The stay is general very nice because the hotel is very safe and quiet. The breakfast was great. The location is convenient to the shopping outlet nearby. If someone or families would come to shop, this hotel is perfect for that purpose.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Hayward, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

The last past monday me and a group of friends we had a big adorable reception. The frond desk person was really efficient. the rooms were really clean and the personal staff really friendly. everything was good till the last hour of our breakfast. our experience was really unpleasant, the waiter took my coffee in the middle of my breakfast and i had it to stand up and go into them to ask for my coffee he didn't even ask me if i wanted a coffee. i noticed that the waiter was having breakfast in the kitchen (witch makes me thing thats unhygienic) i think this hotel has everything to be a good hotel but with this kind of waiters we felt like they are ignoring us and without not caring about the service he bring us. this same note I'm making this same note i will sent to your corporation with my information to see if they want more details of how he make me feel. " this individual called waiter" .

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This review is a little over due, but I had the opportunity to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn-Livermore. The room was great and the service was excellent. I was attending a wedding and the team members at the hotel really embraced the diversity of the entire group. The breakfast buffet is a great value and there are a few eateries on the south side of the freeway. There are a few hotels along Constitution Drive, but I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn-Livermore.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We didn't get around to using the pool this time but we always enjoy staying here when we are in town. It is very quiet and a good location. Very comfortable and we are always treated well. We will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

When I arrived at the hotel, I was checked right in. The receptionist noticed that I didn't have my HH number on the reservation (because I booked through expedia) and quickly looked it up and added to my stay so I could get points! She also was quick to get me my free 2 bottles of water for being a HH member. The room was clean and everything in order. I loved the location because it was right next door to where my friends were staying and Costco! I will definitely stay here again if I come back to Livermore.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Marlboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

The room is clean, and easy check in/out. The restraunt is stated to open till 9, but when I checked in after 8:30 pm, they had no problem to take me in the dinner, and let me finish dinner way pass 9pm.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Torrance, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a good time. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The food wasnt great, the muffins and pastries tasted like they were day old. The room was clean but noisy, the neighbors were up and out till 1 and we heard everything they said/did. But overall it was a nice place. i would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Livermore? Share your experiences!