“Great Livermore Property” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Livermore Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This review is a little over due, but I had the opportunity to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn-Livermore. The room was great and the service was excellent. I was attending a wedding and the team members at the hotel really embraced the diversity of the entire group. The breakfast buffet is a great value and there are a few eateries on the south side of the freeway. There are a few hotels along Constitution Drive, but I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn-Livermore.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We didn't get around to using the pool this time but we always enjoy staying here when we are in town. It is very quiet and a good location. Very comfortable and we are always treated well. We will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Hillsboro, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

When I arrived at the hotel, I was checked right in. The receptionist noticed that I didn't have my HH number on the reservation (because I booked through expedia) and quickly looked it up and added to my stay so I could get points! She also was quick to get me my free 2 bottles of water for being a HH member. The room was clean and everything in order. I loved the location because it was right next door to where my friends were staying and Costco! I will definitely stay here again if I come back to Livermore.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Marlboro, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

The room is clean, and easy check in/out. The restraunt is stated to open till 9, but when I checked in after 8:30 pm, they had no problem to take me in the dinner, and let me finish dinner way pass 9pm.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Torrance, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We had a good time. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The food wasnt great, the muffins and pastries tasted like they were day old. The room was clean but noisy, the neighbors were up and out till 1 and we heard everything they said/did. But overall it was a nice place. i would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed for a few nights on a quick vacation. Easy to find right off the freeway without being in the airport area. Short drive to downtown and all of local wineries etc.

Room was clean with somewhat recent updates, interior hallways and entrances needs attention asap. Overall decent place for the price and location

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Livermoore, CA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had books a fed gov room rate currently $99 for this area. Once I got home and filed my voucher, they had charged me $115. When I tried to get this fixed, I was told it was a gov rate for a room and breakfast. I didn't want nor requested breakfast. IN 37 years of gov traqvel, I never had a hotel bait and switch.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Livermore? Share your experiences!