“Brutal!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Chicago, Illinois
“Brutal!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Am Hilton Honors member, booked non smoking room in advance and upon arrival at 10 pm due to my business travels, the only room available was a smoking room. They paid for a one night stay at The Comfort Inn, which make no mistake will never be mistaken for a Hilton Garden Inn. The front desk clerk offered me a free breakfast if I wanted to come back to The Hilton Garden Inn in the morning. Uh, that would be a no. Would have much preferred you honoring me my non smoking room upon arrival tonight. Plenty of hotels to choose from in the Livermore/Pleasanton area. I would strongly recommend skipping The Hilton Garden Inn, chances are your Hilton Honors membership nor your business matters too terribly much for them.

Room Tip: Find a room somewhere else!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reno, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I love staying with Hilton and the Hilton Garden in Livermore is one of my new favorite locations. I checked in to the hotel pretty late around 9 and was greated with smiles and cookies. I used the amazing indoor pool and sauna then hit the hay in my comfortable and clean bed. In the morning I had to leave by 4 am and was not expecting the coffee bar to be ready but they were and offered to get out some cream and sugar for me. Great staff and great place to stay. Plus I love the hilton honors rewards! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Los Angeles, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The toilet immediately overflowed with the first use. We called and requested housekeeping assistance for clean up. They never did. When we arrived back at our room, the bathroom was in exactly the same condition. Boyfriend became extremely ill in the bathroom very early the next morning, unfortunately a mess was made. I called and requested cleaning assistance, was told housekeeping didn't get in until 8 or 9 am. So I got to clean the bathroom myself with nothing more than a couple rolls of toilet paper at 4 am. No offer of assistance was made, no offer to at least bring more towels, didn't even ask if he (boyfriend) was alright or if he might need help. We checked out at 8:30-ish, never saw housekeeping. The property is lovely, and the price is excellent, but after what we went through, I highly doubt we will stay there again without some significant changes/efforts extended. On the ratings following, I will lump all that under service, and rate the other elements with that filter. NOTE: The breakfast cook was excellent, great attitude and great food. By far the best service we enjoyed at the location for our entire stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I would recommend this hotel for business or personal travel. Well maintained and a great value. Located close to Livermore Country Wine Valley, and to many businesses. convenient on and off the hwy. nice landscaping

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I used this hotel for meetings twice this month (March 2013). The location is great for me because I have people coming from both the Bay Area and the Central Valley, and only about 25 minutes from either San Jose or Oakland Airports too. The Food and Beverage department was so responsive and flexible. My needs changed several times just before and during the meeting. They took special care to respond quickly, working with me to make adjustments on the fly. Their service was prompt and friendly. I highly recommend this hote to anyone, and especially to business people. Call Gyassi Edwards in Sales for personal service. I really appreciate his willingness to accommodate my special needs.

• Stayed March 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Upon check-in, I did not get the room I reserved. I booked a King size bed and they put me in a room with 2 doubles! I called the front desk and asked for a King size bed room, like the one that I actually reserved. She said she would call me back. I never got a call back after 15 min They were able to move me to a handicapped room with 2 queens. Still not what I wanted. So then the woman calls me in the room with 2 queens and didn't know why she called me. Then I tried to get on the Internet and for whatever reason I wasn't in the system correctly due to the change. Then around 11:30pm the construction that was going on outside worked through the night and all I heard was the beeping of a truck backing up or whatever machines were outside working. I complained to the hotel and they didn't seem to care. Very dissappointed and i plan to complain to Hilton corporate.

Elkridge, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband stayed here while on business. The hotel was fine in all regards except one. Everyday upon return to his room, after maid had been there, he had to get his room key reset. Seems as thought the maids key was cancelling out his room key. This is very frustrating, after along day. The staff at the front desk were made aware of the situation and did make several attempts to get it right. Maintenance reset the lock etc. My husband was provided several coupons for free dinner at the hotel. The restaurant was very comfortable and the food was decent. This gesture of customer service was much appreciated. The staff was very friendly, caring and accommodating.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Livermore? Share your experiences!