“Nice property, clean room and friendly staff.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Family Fun Package
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Livermore
Boonton, New Jersey, United States
“Nice property, clean room and friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Like the title says the property was nice and well maintained. Guest room was clean and house keeping was very good. Staff was friendly and I was treated very well as a Hilton Honors member.

Was a little disappointed with my in room dining; burger was horribly undercooked, but service was relatively quick.

I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Escondido, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We had a three night stay for our son's wedding, and were thrilled with the staff, restaurant, location, and room. From top to bottom, each of the staff were friendly and accommodating. Our room was fresh and clean, the layout was very functional, and the location of the hotel was central to everything we needed to do in Livermore. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Grapevine, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

When we are away from home we like quiet and peaceful locations with good service. We enjoy staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Properties. The location is close to freeway access and yet you do not hear the trafic. Shopping is close by with a lot of restaurants.

Room Tip: The rooms have a nice feel and we like the fact that there is a refrigerator and Micowave oven in th...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Carson City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The hotel was in a lovely, quiet area yet close to restaurants and shops. The room was VERY clean and quiet. The staff was pleasant and check-in went smoothly. We appreciated the bottled water for our morning coffee! We lived in the area several years ago and still visit friends there so we plan to return often. The Hilton will be our choice when we require overnight accommodations. Thanks for a great experience.

Room Tip: A room at the rear of the hotel was very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Fresno, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This hotel is a quality facility for a reasonable price. We have stayed here on at least three occasions and will keep coming back as long as we have business in this area. The variety and quality of the breakfast is exceptional.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a week while I conducted business in the Livermore/Pleasanton area. The room was very clean and the staff was friendly. Also (I am a Hilton Honors Gold member), they honored my request of a top floor room away from the elevator without me mentioning it to them.

I suggest getting a room away from the elevator because the elevator itself is very noisy when in operation. My favorite store, Costco, is right around the corner. In fact, I could see it from my window. Thus, if you have a fridge, you can save a few bucks on breakfast and buy some items from Costco and put in the fridge in the room. There is also a microwave in the room as well. Just a suggestion.

The hotel is relatively close to the freeway, so it is easy to get to and fro from this location.

The only other issue that I had is that you can hear when your next door neighbor is taking a shower. The showers are very loud.

• Stayed January 2013
Diamond Bar, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We often travel for my husband's work. First time to stay at Hilton Garden Inn Livermore as Marriott was fully booked at that time. I must say that I was impressed with the room - nice & clean room. I ordered their daily special that had rice pilaf - it's delicious!
The service I got from Gidget Realuyo was outstanding - very friendly & helpful.
She came to me when I was waiting for my lunch just to follow up about my shopping at Paragon Outlet. It's really nice of her. Not only that, she let us to have late check out as my husband was still in the meeting. She even asked me if I wanted bottled water while waiting for my husband.
Very very nice of her. Very thoughtful lady. I would recommend friends & family to stay at HGI Livermore - hopefully they could experience the same thing.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Livermore? Share your experiences!