We had a stay of one night at the Andiron. Scott and Madeleine gave us a warm welcome. We felt like home. Pretty nice cabins. Every one decorated with another theme. Quiet, cosy and absolutely calm. The "Happy Hour" was amazing. Local wine and an atmosphere which sent us to the "Golden Twenties".
The so called "breakfast" were toast and local marmelades. Great taste. If we will ever be here agian, a stay at the Andiron is a must be.
Thanks to Scott and Madeleine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River