Stayed here for the first time on our way up the California coast to Oregon. We really enjoyed the unique funkiness of the cabins- each one decorated in a specific theme- ours was "Beauty school dropout" decorated like a 50's style beauty salon, complete with old barber chair, hairdryer, wall coverings, packs of bobby pins in their original packaging amongst other unique items. Great fun! Happy hour was a really nice way to meet the owners and fellow guests. I wish we could have arrived earlier to enjoy it to the full. Oh well...there'll definitely be a next time. Thanks for making us feel so welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Andiron is 11 one- and two-room cabins perfectly situated on five acres of meadow and woods on Highway 1 in Little River, California. Minutes away from everything - beaches, wineries, diving, hikes, Mendocino, breweries, good food - but quiet, relaxing, and fun, our housekeeping cabins and rooms are each entirely unique and reflect our love of everything vintage, salvage, rehabbed, and recycled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn And Cabins
- The Andiron -- Seaside Inn & Cabins Hotel Little River